Getting started with uStepper
Setting up the uStepper is quite simple, gather the parts that you’ve received and assemble them as shown in the video below.
To add hardware support for uStepper in the Arduino IDE (1.8.8+) do the following:
1. Open the Arduino IDE
2. Go to “File -> preferences”
3. Almost at the bottom there is a field stating: “Additional Boards Manager URLs” insert this url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/uStepper/uStepperHardware/master/package_ustepper_index.json
4. Press OK
5. Go into tools -> Board -> “Boards Manager”
6. Go to the bottom (after it has loaded new files) select “uStepper by ON Development IVS” and press install
You have now added uStepper hardware support and should be able to select uStepper under tools -> boards.
To add the uStepper library do the following:
1. Go to Sketch->Include Libraries->Manage Libraries… in the arduino IDE
2. Search for “uStepper S”, in the top right corner of the “Library Manager” window
3. Install uStepper library
You’re now all set up!
To test the uStepper You can set up one of our pre-written examples
Go to Files -> Examples -> uStepper S -> click on your chosen example -> press upload, and voila!